Intus credit limit loan
Our credit limit loan is the perfect tool for anyone who has variable borrowing necessities and wants to make constant purchases over time. We offer you a personal line of credit with flexible terms, that allows you to manage your finances with ease.
How does it work?
Choose the credit limit of your loan – 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000 or 3000 EUR: this is the maximum amount of credit that Intus will grant you for a particular line of credit. The monthly repayment is a minimum of 20% of the granted credit limit. You can apply for higher amounts – contact us for further information!
- Personal line of credit: 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000, 3000 EUR or more – ask our Customer Service for more information!
- Interest rate: 18% (bronze members) or 14,80% (gold members) per annum, counted on the used credit limit amount only.
- Repayment options: monthly fixed repayments are maximum 20% of the granted credit limit; if the debt is less, the monthly repayment is equal to the total debt amount.
Click on the examples below for more information
As a bronze member, Jack took a 600 EUR credit limit loan with Intus and used 50 EUR during the first month. How much is Jack’s next total repayment?
Jack’s next total repayment is:
- Total debt: 50 EUR
- Interest: 18% per annum = 0,75 EUR
- Total: 50,75 EUR
- First repayment: 50,75 EUR (as debt is less than 20% of limit)
- Remaining debt for next month: 0 EUR
- Available balance: 600 EUR
As a gold member, Anna took a 600 EUR credit limit loan with Intus and used 150 EUR during the first month. How much is Anna's next total repayment?
Anna’s next total repayment is:
- Total debt: 150 EUR
- Interest: 14,80% per annum = 1,85 EUR
- Total: 151,85 EUR
- First repayment: 20% of 600 EUR = 120 EUR
- Remaining debt for next month: 31,85 EUR
- Available balance: 600 EUR – 31,85 EUR = 568,15 EUR
How to apply for Intus Credit Limit Loan
To request a credit limit loan you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have no outstanding debts or negative credit record.
- Have a permament job and high enough regular income for repayments.
- Send us your bank account statement of the last 6 months.
All first-time customers have to be identified face-to-face before opening an account with Intus. You can do so by visiting our office or a post office. Clients outside Estonia should ask further instructions from our Customer Service.
If you have chosen Estonian Post identification, our customer service will get in contact with you to direct you to an appropriate postal office for identification. Please bring along a valid form of identification (passport, ID, driving license).
Please check your credit history from the Estonian Credit Register prior to sending an application form to us. We will not accept your application form if you have any unpaid liabilities. Please check from www.minucreditinfo.ee.
Keep in mind
- Do not borrow more than you actually need.
- Consult with a professional financial advisor.
- Do not take a loan to pay off previous liabilities.
- Each loan is an obligation. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully and consult with a professional, if necessary.