CAPITAL PROTECTED PRODUCTS
Intus has a large selection of various Capital Protected Products in our offering. These products are issued by major international banks with high ratings. The capital protection is 100% at the maturity when the underlying stock indices or individual company stocks have not fallen more than 35-50% from their initial levels. If there would happen a larger fall then the capital is repaid according to the weakest performed stock index or stock.
The annual interest payments (coupon payments) are usually between 5% to 18% depending on the product terms. With some products the coupon is paid even the underlying stock indices or stock prices have fallen which makes them as a real alternative for equity investments. The Capital Protected Products are usually issued in US Dollars (USD) or UK Pound Sterling (GBP) due to the higher interest rate these currencies have.
The investment term is from 6 months to 6 years depending on the performance of the underlying stock indices or stocks. There are no subscription fees.
The strength of Capital Protected Products lie in their flexibility and tailored approach to investing. Capital Protected products offer investors full or partial capital protection coupled with equity-linked performance and a variable degree of leverage. They are commonly used as portfolio enhancement tools to increase returns while limiting the risk of capital loss.
We have a special Currency Hedging Service for Euro investors when they invest in Capital Protected Products in US Dollars. Intus will then cover the currency risk and pay to the investor the possible loss if Euro would weaken towards US Dollar during the investment term. The servicing fee is competitive versus the higher return there currently is when investing in US Dollars. More information about Currency Hedging Service can be found here.
You can invest in Capital Protected Products either through Life Insurance products or through investment trading platforms like Ardan International, Capital International and Novia Global. Open investment account with 7% annual return.
We provide investment advisory services to our clients/members how to choose the best performing Capital Protected Products and the right investment trading platform for your needs. To get a personal offer for the advisory services please contact our Customer Service.
CAPITAL PROTECTED INVESTMENT – ANNUAL COUPON INTEREST 8.30% (USD) AND 7.60% (GBP) – MAJOR STOCK INDICES
- Issuer Bank rating: A3 (Moody’s) DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
- Maximum Term: 6 years
- Underlying Stock Indices Basket: S&P/ASX 200 (Australia), Euro Stoxx 50 (Europe), Nikkei 225 (Japan) and S&P 500 (USA)
- Coupon Interest Rate: 8.30% annual coupon interest in USD (4.15% semi-annually) and accordingly 7.60% in GBP (3.80, payable when all four underlying indices are on or above 85% of their initial levels on any semi-annual observation date. The possibly missed coupons are memorized and paid when this term is met again.
- Autocall Trigger (early redemption): The investment is redeemed early and the capital and unpaid coupon interest paid to the investor (from 12th month onwards) when all four stock indices are on or above 100% of their initial levels on any semi-annual observation date.
- Capital Protection: Underlying stock indices can fall -40% at the maturity until capital is at risk, if they have fallen more capital is repaid according to the performance of the least performed stock index
- Subscription fees: None
- Early redemption: Daily liquidity at market price
- Currency hedging available for Euro investors
- Minimum investment: 25,000 USD/GBP/EUR
1 YEAR CAPITAL PROTECTED INVESTMENT – GUARANTEED COUPON INTEREST 8.61% (EUR) – MAJOR BANK STOCKS
- Issuer Bank rating: A1 (Moody’s) DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
- Maximum Term: 1 year
- Underlying Stock Basket: Commerzbank, UniCredit and BBVA
- Coupon Interest Rate: 8.61% annual coupon interest in Euros (2.1525% quarterly) is guaranteed and paid regardless the performance of these bank stocks.
- Capital Protection: Underlying stocks can fall -50% at the maturity until capital is at risk, if they have fallen more capital is repaid according to the performance of the least performed stock.
- Subscription fee: None
- Early redemption: Daily liquidity at market price
- Minimum investment: 25,000 EUR
Capital Protected Products
|Indices Basket||Issuer rating (Moody's)||Currency||Capital Protection/when lowest index||Investment Term in years||Annual Coupon||Coupon is payable when lowest index||Participation rate to index growth||Coupon memory: Yes||Coupon memory: No||Autocall when lowest index||Subscription latest by|
|Meta Platforms, NVIDIA, Amazon||A3||USD/GBP||100%/55%||0.5-2||USD 12.50% / GBP 12.20%||Guaranteed||100%||12/10/2023|
|S&P/ASX 200, Euro Stoxx 50, Nikkei 225, S&P 500||A3||USD/GBP||100%/60%||1-6||USD 13.40% / GBP 12.20%||100%||x||100%||16/10/2023|
|S&P/ASX 200, Euro Stoxx 50, Nikkei 225||Ac||USD/GBP||100%/65%||2-6||USD 8.30% / GBP 7.75%||85%||x||100%||12/10/2023|
|Commerzbank, UniCredit, BBVA||A1||EUR||100%/50%||1||EUR 8.61%||Guaranteed||No||23/10/2023|
|S&P/ASX 200, Euro Stoxx 50, Nikkei 225, S&P 500||Aa3||USD||100%/60%||1-6||USD 7.40%||85%||x||100%||22/10/2023|
|S&P/ASX 200, Euro Stoxx 50, Nikkei 225, S&P 500||A3||USD/GBP||100%/60%||1-6||USD 8.30% / GBP 7.60%||85%||x||100%||17/10/2023|
|FTSE-100, Nikkei 225, S&P 500||A1||USD/GBP||100%/65%||3||USD 6.70% / GBP 6.50%||Guaranteed||No||23/10/2023|
|S&P/ASX 200, Euro Stoxx 50, Nikkei 225, S&P 500||A3||EUR||100%/60%||1-6||EUR 10.40%||100%||x||100%||23/10/2023|
|S&P/ASX 200, Euro Stoxx 50, Nikkei 225, S&P 500||A3||EUR||100%/60%||1-6||EUR 6.40%||85%||x||100%||23/10/2023|
Currency means the currencies in which the product is available without a currency risk for the investor.
Capital Protection/when lowest index means how much the lowest performed index or stock price must be minimum at the maturity compared to their start levels there to be 100% capital protection.
Annual Coupon means how much there is paid out total on annual level when the coupon payment terms are fulfilled.
Coupon is payable when lowest index means how much minimum the lowest performed index or stock price must be on the observation dates compared to their start levels that the coupon is paid.
Participation rate means how much there is counted from index or stock price growth for the benefit of the investor, when appropriate.
Coupon Memory means that all previously unpaid coupons will be paid out when the terms for coupon payment are fulfilled.
Autocall means observation date when the underlying indices or stock prices are on such levels that the product will be redeemed early and the capital and all unpaid coupons are paid out.
These products have daily pricing and liquidity at the market price.
Other currencies: Capital protected products are also available as individually tailored ones in Australian Dollars (AUD) and Canadian Dollars (CAD) with a minimum of 300,000 investment; ask our Customer Service for further information.
Full details for the Capital Protection and Product details are available from our Customer Service.