Do you want to work with us?
Do you have at least two years of experience as an Accountant? Do you want to take care of financial administration a growing financial services company with an open climate and a varied everyday worklife?
Intus HLÜ (Intus Savings and Loan Association) is now looking for an experienced Accountant to our office in Tallinn. We will give you the necessary introduction to your tasks and career development opportunities in a friendly and dynamic environment.
You will be handling:
‣ Payroll and taxes
‣ Profit and loss reporting
‣ Current accounts, invoicing and bookkeeping
‣ Working with the whole process of accounts receivable and accounts payable
‣ Closing the books – monthly reconciliations and preparing for the annual reports
‣ Declaring pay roll and income taxes
‣ Following the internal routines of bookkeeping and document filing
There will be other daily tasks added and you may be given other assignments within the company such as handling our back office work.
We put great emphasis on your personal suitability. As a person you should have a drive and you should be able to structure, be responsible for and organise your own work. You should be a good communicator in Estonian and you should have the ability to work with ease in English. You should also have a good understanding of the overalls tasks within accounting and be able to quickly find your place in the flow.
We are looking for someone who has:
‣ 2 years of experience of accounting work
‣ tertiary education within economics/accounting or the equivalent practical training
‣ experience from working in business systems
‣ good English language skills, both oral and in writing
‣ Rapid professional progression
‣ A place in a international team
‣ A competitive salary and benefits
We look forward to your application with salary wish in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th of October 2018.